1. Eat at Red Mesa (rut highly recommends the chicken wings!)
2. Hike the stairs to the top of Avalanche Mountain to experience a beautiful view of Lake Charlevoix
3. Enjoy ice cream at Kilwins (try the Banana Fudge Ice Cream in a freshly made waffle cone...mmmm)
5. Feeling adventurous? Check out the Zipline or Twin Zipline at Boyne Mountain
6. Catch some rays at Young State Park, swim, play a game of beach volleyball, or just relax.
7. Wine and Dine at Cafe Sante while enjoying the views of Lake Charlevoix
8. Go for a drive and visit the surrounding charming towns of Petoskey, Charlevoix and Harbor Springs
9. Take a stroll down Water Street and stop in at the Water Street Cafe for coffee and a pastry
10. Relax at the end of the day in the large Clock Tower hot tub at Boyne Mountain.